AOTSR provides a straightforward warrantythat is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. You can contact us at email@example.com confirmation.Our goal is to offer you the best customer experience, nomatter where you live. Every day, we deliver to thousands of customers acrossthe world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to youat all times.
This limited warranty provided by themanufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
45-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for afull refund for any reason within 45 days of the date the item was delivered tothe designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in AOTSR’swarehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible forshipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, AOTSR refunds the cost ofthe product itself
- Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the aboverequirements
Refund requests for the 45-day money backguarantee expire 45 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible toprocess a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that haveexpired this 45-day window. For purchase not made directly through the AOTSR website are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee. Please firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds. For qulaity-related issues, please seebelow.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items solddirectly by AOTSR or AOTSR’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensivewarranty, starting from the date of purchase.
AOTSR’s limited warranty is restricted tothe country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outsidethe country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from anauthorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims onpurchases made through AOTSR’s authorized distributors and retailers arehandled through AOTSR.
For quality-related warranty claims, itemswill be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value whenavailable, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow thesame warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after beingreplaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after havingbeen fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- AOTSR must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot theproduct
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect arerequired
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Warranty claims for product defects expire90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process awarranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer inthe following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country ofpurchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by AOTSR qualitycontrol to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns madeoutside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 45 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to:falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource
AOTSR is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of AOTSR products
- Returning personal items sent to AOTSR
When returning items with a prepaidshipping label provided by AOTSR, AOTSR takes responsibility for any damage orloss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyerassumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit.AOTSR doesnot provide refunds fefunds for items damaged in transit for non-qualityrelated warranty claims.
1. international shipping services do varyfrom country to country. To find out the exact services that are available,please put in your full address at check out.
2. Shipping internationally does mean thatyou may be required to pay customs and import taxes. All internationalcustomers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. Forfurther information, we recommend contacting your local customs office.
3. Affectedby Covid-19, there will be somedelay on the delivery.